This method will install Texas Instruments PCI-8x12/7x12/6x12 in Windows XP, Vista and 7. Normally Acer provide this drivers for Windows XP and Vista, it is hard t find windows 7 drivers version so for windows 7 you need to install it manually. For windows Xp and Vista just extract and run setup to install.
Drivers Download Link : ftp://22.214.171.124/notebook/extensa_5220/vista/Drivers/CardR_TI_v2_0_0_7.zip
Download and Extract the driver files.
Installation for Windows 7 :
1. Open device manager by go to start and type "DEVMGMT.MSC" and press enter.
2. You will see 2 devices will yellow exclamation mark, which is Mass Storage Controller and PCi to CARDBUS Bridge.
3. Right click on Mass Storage Controller and select update driver.
4. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Click Browse and point to the driver folder we extracted earlier.
6. navigate to "CardR_TI_v2_0_0_7\CardR_TI_v2_0_0_7\Windows\tiinst" and select the Vista32 for windows 7 32-bit and Vista64 for Windows 7 64-bit.
7. Click Next and proceed with the installation process.
Now to install the PCi to CARDBUS Bridge just simply open the driver folder and run setup to install.