How to Install OS X Mavericks on PC, good news for Hackintosh users that now your computer can run the latest operating system from Apple that is OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mavericks OS X is the latest OS from Apple that was launched on October 22, 2013 yesterday and this time I will give you tips how to Install OS X 10.9 on a PC Mavericks. The way that I give is not much different from my previous post How To Install OS X Mountain Lion disposable stick.
OSX 10.9 Logo
Before that make sure your computer has met the terms, and the necessary ingredients you can see below:
Computer System Requirements:
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 500GB HDD
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 (10.6.8 Recommend)
- Intel HD, nvidia GeForce, or ATI Radeon
The materials required:
- Computer is already installed Mac OS X or Mac computer (Macbook, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, iMac)
- Flash or USB Drive with 8GB Capacity
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Installer OS X Mavericks (download here) or download in the Mac App Store with your Apple ID
- Driver (download here)
Installation will be divided into 3 parts, the first Making Installer (*), the second install Driver (#).
* Create USB Installer:
1. The First Open Disk Utility.
2. Choose your flash dikolom left. At select the Partition tab, then click on the Current and choose 1 Partition.
3. Then press the Options button and select Master Boot Record. Name section content with your flash USB examples, and on the Format select Mac OS Extended (Journaled).
4. Subsequently click Apply.
5. Ensure Install OS X Mavericks.app been downloaded and is in the Application Folder. You can check it by opening the Launchpad or the Finder-> Application.
6. Open the file you downloaded earlier (OSX10.9Installer.zip), open the folder and run the Installer application Unibeast. In such applications:
- Just click the Continue button until you get to the laying Installation
- When you've arrived in the Selection of Destinations installation, select your flash that was already in the format (USB). Then press the Continue button.
- In addition Installation on the Mac App Store mark Mavericks - 10.9, here you can also add specific information about your computer. If you are using a computer with Intel Socket 1156 mark on the Legacy USB Support, or if you use the mark on Laptops Laptop Support. Then press the Continue button.
7. If there is a request Password, fill in the password of your Mac and then click Install.
* Installing OS X Mavericks with USB Installer:
1. Sure your BIOS settings have been changed back to the default settings, this serves to reduce failures in Installation Process
2. Booting from USB by pressing the F12 key on the keyboard or press the Esc key to Boot from External Device
3. At Chimera Boot Screen, select the name of your flash (USB) and press Enter. If you can not do the Installation section Chimera Boot Screen, Keyboard typing in "-v" or "GraphicsEnabler = Yes" or "PCIRootUID = 1" or "PCIRootUID = 0" or "NPCI = 0 × 3000" without the quotes.
4. When you've got OS X Installation Part Mavericks, select the language of your computer and the Next button or buttons with images ->.
5. Because we are going to install OS X Mavericks in Custom Installation or clean installation, you must follow the following way:
- In the top menu bar select Utilities, and open Disk Utility
- Select the hard drive you want to install OS X Mavericks dikolom the left
- Click the Partition tab, click on the Current and choose 1 Partition
- After that, press the Options button and select GUID Partition Method
- Name section, fill in the name or names of your hard disk standard mac computer is a Macintosh HD
- Format section, select Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
- Click Apply then Partition
- Close Disk Utility
6. Once you follow the above command, you will return to the menu Install OS X Mavericks. Press the Continue button to proceed, then you will get into the OS X User Agreement Mavericks just hit the I Accept button. Selection of Destinations and hereinafter in Installation, plih hard drive once you have prepared in the sixth named Macintosh HD and then click Install.
7. Allow the installation process works
8. When the system asks Restarting click Restart. After you install OS X Mavericks, you still can not boot directly into the OS so you should follow the next steps below.
9. Booting again from your USB
10. When you arrive at the Chimera Boot Screen, select the hard drive you install OS X Mavericks earlier.
11. Complete Installation OS X Mavericks, here you will be asked to fill in data on your Computer
12. Taadaaa And you managed to install OS X Mavericks
* Installing Drivers:
1. Open file that you have download and open the Drivers folder and run Multibeast Applications
2. Tap the Quick Start button and then press the button to install Drivers EasyBeast your computer automatically and quickly, or press to select Drivers Drivers Your Computer and Advanced appropriately.
3. If you have press the Build and Install
4. Allow the installation process runs
5. When installation is complete, restart your computer to complete the driver installation was
Horree! you managed to install OS X on your Computer Mavericks are Custom, if you do not succeed do not give up trying to repeat the steps above or call me at Contact us. That's How To Install OS X Mavericks on PC, If there are any problems or questions please comment or Contact us
TAGS : OS X Mavericks directlink,OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 directlink,OS X Mavericksinstal USB, OS X Mavericks,OS X Mavericks iso,OS X Mavericks intel pc,OS X Mavericks.dmg